Month 3 of my Thankful posts. 🙂
Today I’m thankful for:
- The gentle rustle of the wind in the trees, enhanced by a chorus of birdsong, enjoyed from the comfort of my own little deck.
- The rainbow after the storm.
- An uneventful dentist visit.
- Returning after a quiet week off the grid.
- Encouragement and shared laughter.
- A quiet evening at home.
- Life in general.
- A good morning for my first 5K (a bit on the cool side and slightly overcast, but the rain held off). Run or Dye was lots of fun!
- I survived Monday.
- New toys, in the form of a Fitbit Flex, some resistance bands, and a new book to add to my collection (Mirror Sight, Book 5 of the Green Rider Series by Kristen Britain).
- Central Air, which I finally turned on, just to get the humidity down a bit.
- A Thursday that is really Friday in disguise.
- A day off, spending some time with my big sis! Bonus: An unplanned but welcome chance to go to a Tigers game, including a spectacular sunset view of the city (photo cred to the big sis)!
- An absolutely perfect early-summer day, with warm sunshine, cool breezes, and pristine blue skies!
- A 79 cent bottle of bubbles. 🙂
- 16th – 19th. It finally happened.
- I went a whole week without remembering to update my list.
- Now I can’t think back that far to come up with thankful items.
- Captain Sundae (only the best ice cream shop ever) and their famous Tommy Turtle Sundae.
- Family time, even if things didn’t go exactly as planned/hoped.
- Sleep. Lots and lots of long-overdue sleep.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Minis.
- Discovering my contact lens had jumped out of its case in time to save it from drying out!
- Booking my little mini-vacation/writer’s retreat. I can’t wait!
- A chance to use my gift with words to help my sister on a project that is very important to her.
- Figuring out, after all these years, a way to get Strider to let me comb his beard!
- The arrival of my Camp NaNoWriMo 2014 t-shirt and the anticipation of starting writing on July 1!
- Cuddles from the softest kitty in the world, my little Luna.
- A visit (though brief) to the library! (Bonus: Camp NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow!)
What are you thankful for today?